There are a lot of potential fire sources in your own four walls, for example open fire such as candles or a fireplace. Also an iron, cooking utensils or numerous other electrical devices can cause fire. Smoke detectors can save lives. In case of a fire or smoke emission every second counts giving the chance to extinguish the fire or to get somebody or themselves out of harm’s way.
The POPP smoke detector detects resulting fire and smoke emission reliable. In case of emergency it alarms acoustically and sends the alarm signal to all other POPP smoke detectors in range. That ensures that the alarm reaches people in all floors as well as in the night while they are sleeping.
Thanks to Z-Wave wireless technology, you can define further actions triggered by the smart home control center in case of an alarm. To enhance safety, escape routes can be highlighted through automatic lighting, opening shutters and unlocking doors. If an electrical device (e.g. iron) is the causer for the alarm, it can be switched off automatically (if plugged to an intelligent wall plug).
Beyond these functions, the Z-Wave smoke detector can be used as an independent indoor siren which can be integrated into an existing security system. Within your Z-Wave smart home network the smoke detector can be connected to other sensors such as door and window contacts or motion sensors independently from a control center. In case of an alarm, the acoustic signal will be different from the signal in case of fire.
- 2-in-1 smoke detector with indoor siren
- Detects smoke and fire
- Automatic meshing between all POPP smoke sensors (POPE004001) in range
- Independent use without smart home control center possible
- Easy installation
- Automatic self-calibration and self-test
- Additional function as independent indoor siren (e.g. burglary or flood alarm)
- Power Supply of radio module: Mains power (with optional available mains adapter) or battery
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 106 x 106 x 35 mm